Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo colour and is recognised for its skin soothing benefits. At the same time, the main chemical component Sabinene helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Providing an optimistic aroma, Blue Tansy offers a sweet scent to fill any room, creating an uplifting environment. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
Size: 5 mL
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting atmosphere.
- Add 1 or 2 drops to your favourite moisturiser or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Include 1 or 2 drops in lotion for a restoring massage after a stressful day or extreme workout.
Directions for Use
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Uplifts mood when used aromatically.
- Provides a soothing sensation when applied to the skin.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic
Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Camphor